You can zoom in to get a close-up view of your file or zoom out to see more of the page at a reduced size. You can also save a particular zoom setting with a document or worksheet.
1. To quickly zoom the document, use the minus and plus symbols in the slidebar status bar. If you are using mouse then Press Ctrl and scroll up and down on scroll wheel of mouse.
To zoom to a specific percentage, execute the following steps.
2. On the View tab, click Zoom.
3. Enter a number (between 10 and 400) and click OK.
To zoom to a selection, execute the following steps.
4. First, select a range of cells.
5. On the view tab, click Zoom to Selection.
960 total views, 1 views today