If you have long list of data that contains many blank rows, which you want to delete, then this post will be useful to you.
We can quickly select all blank rows using "Go To Special" and then simply delete it.
1. In this example, we don't have marks for all students. We would like to delete all that data with blank cells.
2. Select table, Go to Home-> Find & Select-> Go To Special
3. In Go To Special dialog box, Select Blanks and click OK.
4. Excel will highlight all blank rows in selected table.
5. Right click on active cell and select "Delete".
6. In Delete dialog box select Entire row and click OK.
Result: All blank rows are deleted.
Note: Use this feature for small table where you notice deletion of data. The reason is that if large data table containing only one blank cell, the entire row will be deleted.For large table, to remove only entire blank rows read this: Quickly remove all blank rows from large data tables
Explore More, It's Amazing…
1,412 total views, 2 views today