We can quickly highlight cells whose contents are different from the comparison cells in each row.
For Example, We have three data from different sources. Now it is important to check similarity of data. "Row differences" will compare all rows one by one and highlight different value
To use "Row differences" execute following steps.
1. You have marks data from different sources in column B to D.
2. Select data which you want to compare.
3. Go to Home-> Find & Select-> Go To Special
4. Excel will launch Go To Special dialog box. Select Row differences and click OK.
5. Excel will quickly highlight the odd value in comparison. For example in this example, value of C3 is different than B3 and D3. Same way, value of C9 is different than A9 and D9.
6. Use fill color to differentiate odd value.
Explore More, It's Amazing…
1,672 total views, 1 views today