Excel has an amazing feature of viewing multiple workbooks and saving it as workspace.
You can save current layout of all open and arranged workbooks in workspace file (.xlsw). When you open workspace file again excel opens all workbooks and display in the layout you saved.
To do this, execute following steps.
1. First, open two or more workbooks.
2. On the View tab, click Arrange All.
3. Select the desired arrange setting. For example, click Vertical
4. Click OK.
5. On the View tab, click Save Workspace
6. Save the workspace file (.xlw) to a location on your computer.
7. Close Excel.
8. Open the workspace file.
Result: When you open a workspace file, Excel opens all workbooks and displays them in the layout that you saved.
Explore More, It's Amazing…
If you find this useful, you can stay connected with us on facebook to get more amazing tips and tricks of Microsoft excel.
1,091 total views, 1 views today