Custom list is useful when you have to use some data repeatedly in your work. With the help of Custom list you can easily fill the range of data. There is no need to type the whole list again and again. It also helps reduce errors.
We already have some default list in Excel like January, February, March and so on…
Type January in A1 cell, drag the cell.
To create this kind of custom list follow the below steps:
1. Click on the File tab – options.
2. Select the Advance option and click on Edit Custom Lists under General group.
3. Type your custom list – Click on ADD button to add the list and press OK.
4. Now, whenever you type Ahmedabad and drag the cell the whole list will appear.
5. Even you can import the custom list from the worksheet also.
Explore more, It's Amazing…
2,752 total views, 3 views today