Quickly format a cell by choosing a cell style. You can also create your own cell style.
1. For example, select cell B2 below
2. On the Home tab, in the Styles group, choose a cell style or click on "New cell style"to create your own cell style
3. If you click on New cell style, then excel will display "Style" dialog box.
-Enter a name and click the Format button to define the Number Format, Alignment, Font, Border, Fill and Protection of your cell style. Simply uncheck a check box if you don't want to control this type of formatting.Click OK.
4. Define font, fill color, alignment,protection system and click OK.
5. On the Home tab, in the Styles group, apply your own cell style
1,687 total views, 1 views today