We use some commands of Excel more often then other. Quick Access Toolbar provides us easy access of most frequently used commands. Excel also provide feature of customization of Quick Access Toolbar. Here is the way to customize and create your own customized toolbar.
Follow this steps to Customize Quick Access Toolbar in the ribbon.
1. Quick Access Toolbar is the bar at the Top of Excel above Ribbon.
2. Click on the Down Arrow and Select More Commands.
3. In Excel Options dialog box, select Quick Access Toolbar. Then select commands from Left side and Add it to the Right side box. Click OK.
4. You can see that Quick Access Toolbar is now customized with you added command.
5. If you want to display Quick Access Toolbar below the Ribbon, click on the checkbox as shown in
6. Quick Access Toolbar is shown below the Ribbon.
Explore more, It's Amazing…
1,984 total views, 3 views today